After a lot of research on best tools to write a book, I’m choosing Ascii doc. Why Ascii doc?
- Its really easy to translate Ascii doc to doc-book format
- It has number of plug-ins for cool output formatters
- It has been used by a number of successful books.
- It has a very good cheat sheet.
Alrite, I’m convinced – so how does the initial conversion of my upcoming book look? Following is an example version of the same.
Next things to do:
- Move the real content to this format
- Add links for feedback